EMPLOYER BASED PARTNERSHIP
Employers face an ongoing need to reduce employee turnover and increase active engagement -- while also reducing the cost of providing healthcare benefits. CSC's Employer Based Partnerships offer a combination of navigation services and educational programming for employees who face cancer as well as the broader set of employees who may need critical education and information to support loved ones.
WHEN CANCER COMES TO WORK™ PROGRAM
BRINGING VALUE & REDUCING ABSENTEEISM & DISABILITY FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
- leading causes of both short & long-term disability.
- correlates to ↑ insurance rates & ↑ umbrella policy spend.
- accounts for 12% of your total treatment medical spend.
- Prevention/Education 2-4 times < expensive
- Every $1 spent = ROI of $4 improved health and productivity
- Identity's co-morbidities which can ↓ care costs by 113%
GOAL OF THE PRODUCT:
- Build a culture of cancer wellness and support while retaining valuable staff
- Reduce healthcare spend
- Increase productivity & operations
- Increase staff satisfaction and retention
- Decrease absenteeism and increase presenteeism
4 Quarterly lunch & learns
Education Fact Sheets
Access to Helpline
MyLifeLine private family community site